Are you.. ?
- Passionate about helping others to manage and make the most of their money?
- A self-directed entrepreneur who wants to work independently but not alone?
- Interested in running a business with the proven systems already in place?
- A firm believer that financial education and planning are skills that every Canadian needs?
…if so we want to hear from you!
Train to be a Certified Money Coach and Associate of Money Coaches Canada (MCC). With the trend toward more transparency in the investment and financial planning field and more focus on financial literacy and advice versus product sales, we are on the leading edge of a radical transformation in the financial industry. We anticipate that the need for Money Coaches and new Associates will grow over the next few years.
Who we are
MCC Certified Money Coaches are self-directed, ambitious individuals who are committed to providing high-quality, personalized fee-only financial planning and money coaching services to their clients.
Fee-only Certified Money Coaches do not earn their living by selling or promoting insurance or investment products. Instead, Certified Money Coaches charge fees on a project basis for their services. Clients see our Associates as trusted professionals to help them create holistic, unbiased and comprehensive financial roadmaps.
Read more about money coaching
What we do
MCC Certified Money Coaches specialize in helping empower clients develop positive relationships with their money.
Money Coaches work hand-in-hand with clients to design practical and achievable day-to-day and long term money management plans. Common client goals achieved by working with a Certified Money Coach are:
- Getting out and staying out of debt
- Saving for the things they want
- Creating an easy-to-use money management system
- Starting to save and plan for the future
- Feeling good about money
- Making educated financial decisions
- Managing their cash flow effectively
- Investing in assets that are appropriate to their goals and risk profile
- Confident in their ability to forge strong and empowered relationships with advisors
- On track to realizing financial independence and peace of mind
The Money Coaching Training program consists of a series of in-person and webinar-based experiential workshops and a Money Coach mentoring and certification program.
Candidates who successfully complete the training and certification program will be eligible (but not required) to apply to join Money Coaches Canada as an Associate. The ideal Associate candidate also has a CFP, MBA, CA, CGA or equivalent and/or 2 – 3 years financial services experience.
Interviews will be held with participants following the Fundamentals of Money Coaching course to advise on future course and career path recommendations.